Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I juz wana be myself again

I'm no longer the person i am previously. Everything had lost control. I'm doing my best to forget it but why i can't make it. I dun have the answer as well. How good it is if i'm the gal lastime, at least i can know what i'm suppose to know. Probably i dun have enough courage to face it. Can't blame anyone. It's undeniable, everything should be counted as ur own fault, it's you urself who set urself into this circumstances. Trying my best, forget about everything. Be who you are juz like lastime, at least things won't goes wrong or lost control.

4 comments:

  1. I wrote it last night. Me myself oso wondering what i'm writting now. But it's really my feel at that moment. Ur one is far more complicated than mine k...:P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, ok, maybe its time for u to search for your another self i guess..i mean, everyone needs a change..

    ReplyDelete
  3. or actually they struggle for sth that he o she shouldn't had done

    ReplyDelete